Dec 11, 2006

Weekend update.


It's been a quiet weekend here in the S-T-L. I'm a little sad to see it come to an end. I braved the malls on Friday to do a little Christmas shopping. The rest of the weekend was spent baking and hanging out close to home. Here are a few pictures that tell the story of the weekend:



Saturday morning breakfast with Molly at the City Coffehouse

The Freedom Crepe: strawberries, blueberries, and creme fraiche. Yummy!

I wait all year long for kiss cookies!

Tiny Tarts: pumpkin and pecan.

Spritz cookies are like a memory in my mouth! These were always one of my favorites when I was little because I got to decorate the cookies with red and green sprinkles.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  3:37 PM  

Mmmmmmmmm those cookies look GOOD! Alex is going to get really chunky when he marries you! ;)

Anonymous,  11:10 PM  

You have a lovely blog. I love the pictures.

Anonymous,  11:11 PM  

You have a lovely blog. I love the pictures.

Anonymous,  11:13 PM  

You have a lovely blog. I love the pictures.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP