Jul 15, 2006

Baseball.





(check that ring!)


Today myself, my fiancee and her parents went to see the Cardinals play the Dodgers. It was a very fun way to spend the afternoon, but crikey was it hot.... like, 110F! Crazy go nuts. So, after the game we went to Ted Drewes for some frozen custard, and came home. A good time was had by all, but we are now sitting in the cool of the apartment, recovering and trying to get our body temperatures down to a somewhat normal level, and looking at cutlery.

3 comments:

Bokey 8:50 AM  

I feel pleased to be the first to post on your blog. It is a nice ring by the way. Man that is hot! I am doing gardening in Glsagow and its 24C! Am staring to believe in global warming....

Unknown 3:09 PM  

Nice hat Alex!

...James 6:07 AM  

Hey I've seen that ring before!!!

Delighted she loves it!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP