Feb 7, 2009

Belly Update.....almost 29 weeks.



Well, here we are at nearly 29 weeks. I'm sorry I haven't been better about posting pictures and updates. We don't have the internet at home and that makes blogging a bit of a challenge. As you can see, Baby Brown is growing and getting ready to make his/her first appearance in May. BB is very active and makes me aware of his/her presence all the time! I've continued to get a clean bill of health at every check up and will soon be moving from monthly appointments to bi-monthly appointments. We are getting very excited and can't wait to meet his little one.

2 comments:

Aubrey 5:12 PM  

I love the belly shots!! you look great! I heard you're coming for our fun weekend!! How fun!

Anonymous,  11:28 AM  

My baby is having a baby! Love the belly love the baby love you. Can't wait until March.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP