Dec 20, 2008

20 weeks.


Taking pictures of one's stomach is a little harder then it looks! I think its funny that as I"m documenting the growth of my gut in the background on the tv is and commerical for "The Biggest Loser"! I am feeling much better these day, I'm enjoying pretty much any and all kinds of food, I get tired pretty easily, and let's just say my emotions run on high at times. We had another ultrasound last week and the baby has 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 10 fingers, 10 toes, a brain, a spine, a heart, and had a case of the hiccups. It was amazing to watch. I've started to feel a few little movements but am waiting with anticipation for the big kicks to come. The doctor says everything is going according to plan and we just continue to anxiously await this little one's arrival while continually debating on names!

3 comments:

Aubrey 10:39 AM  

The belly looks great!! And did you find out what you're having?? Inquiring minds want to know. And if you feel the need for another free ultrasound, please feel free to drive to Greenwood where your friend would love to take some more pics of the baby!

K & S Dalbey 3:06 PM  

Sara, I like the blog's new look! I am glad you are doing well and I am excited to see pictures of baby Brown :)

Bill and Sheri O'Neal 10:21 AM  

Loved the Christmas pics...tree and candy. What fun! Yes, baby Brown is coming along splendidly. Love to all three of you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP