Mar 18, 2008

Our Squirrel Friend

Alex recieved a birdfeeder for Christmas from my grandmother. We have it attached to our living room window so we can sit on the couch and watch the birds come and eat. We've had to position it up fairly high so that the squirrels can't get into it. Well, last week we discovered that one of our squirrels, after many failed attempts finally figured out how to get to the precious birdseed.I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super-Squirrel.


Yes, he lept from the side screen to the brick above the birdfeeder, which he clung to with his claws, and then dropped down on the feeder.

Safe, warm, and well fed.

Time to play in the snow.

1 comments:

Bill and Sheri O'Neal 6:30 AM  

After all that, he deserves bird seed!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP