Dec 26, 2007

Making.

From this...
to this...

On Saturday afternoon, I attempted to make bread. However, that failed. So, on Sunday I tried again, and managed to make a pretty good white loaf. I was a little salty, but not bad for a first attempt.

And then on Christmas eve, I tried out (with the help of the mother-in-law) our meat-grinder and sausage stuffer, which we got as wedding presents.


Now I just need to raise my own wheat and pigs, and we will be well on our way to being self-sufficient!

2 comments:

Aubrey 12:27 PM  

Impressive. First bread, then homemade sausage?? Sara - you've found yourself an impressive man.

Bill and Sheri O'Neal 3:50 PM  

He can cook...but can he do the dishes? Now, that would be impressive! Looks like fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP