Dec 14, 2007

Atherton Christmas

I have been trying for some time to put up a post about how our apartment is looking for Christmas, but every time I try to put the pictures up, blogger goes funny, so I am trying again, and apologizing for the lack of postage. We do not yet have internet in our apartment, and so Covenant Seminary or Bread Co. are the providers of our blog-access these days, which, perhaps, is why we are not so good at posting. It could also have something to do with our lives really not settling down yet. We seem to spend a lot of evenings out, either shopping or visiting, or something. Getting married just before Thanksgiving has meant that we are landed in having a home to set up, and holidays to prepare for and celebrate all at once, while also trying to get yet more paperwork done for my status to be changed. So, right now I am am kinda longing to a routine-rut to get stuck in! I am sure it will come though, in the 2008.... maybe.

Well, 8449 Atherton, 1W is looking pretty festive these days. We got our decorations up a
few weeks ago, and the little apartment is looking good. Here are some pictures -



Our Front Window.


Our Front Window.


Our Tree.


Our backdoor and dining room.


The word is that we are in for some this weeked. We had some ice last week, but nothing as bad as Oklahoma. That cleared up, and it even got up to 60 one day! But the forecast is 2-3 inches of snow tonight, which is pretty exciting! I feel sorry for our squirrel in weather like this though... he must get cold feet. Hopefully next week I will post some pictures of it... but we have heard those promises before!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:15 AM  

The flat is looking good, glad you're settling in!

What's the cheapest way to give you an international call? I don't have Skype - I'll need to check out what the call charges are like internationally with Virgin.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP