Oct 6, 2007

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON NOVEMBER 10th!


My Visa interview went well last week, and my Visa arrived by courier this morning, so I now have all the paperwork that will enable Sara and I to get married! (finally!) We are getting married on November 10th, in Memorial Presbyterian Church in St. Louis, MO. We hope that many of you will be able to come, and celebrate with us.

Its pretty crazy how everything is now go, after months and months of waiting. Its a little overwhelming, but in a good way!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  12:57 AM  

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you, duckies!

That is great, great news.

Anonymous,  5:29 PM  

After all the bad news, I'm gald the good news has FINALLY come!

We've all been praying for you and your family, Alex.

There has been a strange amount of family dying around weddings. Johnnie Culbokie lost his uncle two weeks before his wedding and my frined Peter lost his brother two weeks ago and is getting married in a week and a half.

I guess God is reminding us of how fragile and cyclical life is - treasure it and those he gives us. Treasure the work he gives you and most of all, treasure him.

Krista 8:40 AM  

Congratulations, Sara!! I'm so happy for you! And you too, Alex, though I don't know you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP