Oct 14, 2007

This time in 4 weeks, I will be married!


I just realised that I havent said when I am leaving the UK - sorry to all those who are wondering. I am leaving on Wednesday 17th October. That is this coming wednesday!
I fly from Glasgow-Dublin-Shannon-Chicago-St. Louis! It will be a long day, but it will be good to be back in St. Louis, with Sara. We move in to our apartment on Saturday, and will spend the next three weeks getting things in place for the wedding.
We probably wont be back until the spring, it looks like. We were planning on coming back here for Christmas, but it looks like my change in status will not have been processed by that time, and I am not allowed to leave the country until it comes through. Its a little disappointing, but not altogether surprising either. However, we would like to come back for Spring Break next year. We will think that through, and see how things come, but it looks like spring will be the earliest we could return to Scotland. We'll keep you posted though.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP