Apr 26, 2007

Where all my jorneys end...

I've longed for you
And I have desired
To see your face your smile
To be with you wherever you are

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
Please say you'll be waiting

Together again
It would feel so good to be
In your arms
Where all my journeys end
If you can make a promise
If it's one that you can keep
I vow to come for you
If you wait for me

And say you'll hold
A place for me
in your heart.

A place for me in your heart.
A place for me in your heart.
A place for me in your heart.
(from The Promise by Tracy Chapman)

We seem to be depending on other people's words to express how we are feeling right now. Sometimes someone else just says it better. Less than a month and we'll be back together. The Atlantic ocean gets smaller every day.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP