Nov 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve Traditions.

Every year, after spending the evening before Thanksgiving cooking and cleaning our family always sits down to enjoy a yummy meal of Chinese food. Tonight we ordered food from P.F. Changs. As a special Thanksgiving treat they gave us free lettuce wraps. They were amazing and are now my new obsession! After our meal we always settle down to watch Miracle on 34th Street and welcome in the coming Christmas season. However, tonight we were all too tired to make it through the movie so we're going to watch it in the morning while we eat breakfast.
This is my last Thanksgiving at home before I'm a married woman. It is hard to believe that from here on out I'll celebrate Thanksgiving as Mrs. Brown! I'm excited about sharing family traditions like Chinese food and Christmas movies with Alex. I'm equally excited about creating new traditions for our new family. Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP