Sep 29, 2006

The autumn leaves.

The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sunburned hand I used to hold
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all, my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
Fall has arrived here in Saint Louis. The leaves are changing colors, the air is cool, and yesterday I broke out my fleece. I think I shall make a big pot of soup and bake some bread for dinner. I love this time of year.
I miss you most of all, my darling when autumn leaves start to fall.

1 comments:

sbh 9:25 AM  

okay, sara, i've got to figure out how you got your background that brown color...i love it! can you help me? i don't want to put flowers on mine, but just the brown background. and can we get together sometime soon to hang out? i miss you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP