Sep 5, 2006

And the final year begins...

I had my first day of the last year of College today. It is funny to think that I am 2/3 of the way through my College course, and that in a matter of months I will have more letters after my name and will be liscensed as a Minister, Lord Willing. I expect this will be a busy year, but I am more or less looking forward to it. I am sure, as always, I will learn a lot.

Starting College means starting the commute. Having moved back home from Edinburgh to stay with the parents for this final year, I now have a 3 1/2 commute every day. In the mornings I have to get the 0659 train from Carnoustie which arrives in Edinburgh at 0828, which gives me time to walk up the hill, get a cup of coffee (instant...mmmm), and get settled for the first class of the day which starts at 0905. It wont be too bad though. I'm glad I'm not doing it for the whole 3 years, but for this one year I can do it.

So, the end is rushing towards me, soon College will be finished and I will be moving onto something else, which is a bit nerve-racking. But its okay because next summer I am getting MARRIED!

3 comments:

Sheena 2:32 PM  

College will be finished sooner than you think!

Bokey 4:05 PM  

Hey glad to hear life is not as bad as all that. I can sympathise, I am commuting to Edinburgher at the mo. Fancy lunch at some point? I may even pay as I am now working!

...James 4:22 PM  

woo hoo! marriage is FANTASTIC!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP