Aug 17, 2006

miscellany.

Long time no blogging. Not much to update. It's been a busy week around work. We are in the midst of a remodling and repainting project. It is going to look really cool but right now it is a lot of work. I come home at the end of each wondering which is covered in more paint- me or the walls of the youth room! Yeah, I'm definately not a neat painter.

On a totally unrelated note.... I think I've settled on some colors for the wedding:

Sorry life is so boring right now. I'll see if I can't stir up some exciting fodder for the blog over the weekend. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara 2:11 PM  

I like the colours... it will be cool to see what you do with them. Good work, fiancee of mine!

Bokey 4:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara 11:19 PM  

Those colours are most definately not for the wedding dress! That would be quite the fashion statement.

Bokey 8:05 AM  

Maybe someone could get a tartan made out of those colours for alex to wear as a kilt, or he could dye one side burn one colour, one another, and his goattee the last, although the likliehood of Alex thinking the above ideas are good is very low indeed.

Sara 3:59 AM  

Sean,

Dude!Brother! do not underestimate the quality of your ideas. The kilt idea is a bit unusual, but as for the facial hair - now there is an idea with mileage. But maybe instead of a goatee, I could dye a handle-bar moustache. That would make for a wedding to remember! Think of the stories we would have for the grandchildren!

Bokey 4:42 PM  

Great that you are again managing to work in Victorian facial hair styles into the mix! But how would you split the dye up on the tache?

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP